Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some pictures of Diana (also known online as KateTheShrew and Kylandria)

Just thought others that knew and loved her, might also cherish a few images of her - I myself sadly do not own a single picture of her. :(

So I dug some of these up from various places online to preserve them for myself, and for others that might also not want to let her wonderful smile fade in our flawed memories.


This is an avatar of hers that i found on some online profile. This si the smile that I cherished and that I will miss forever. Gods Katie, I miss you. 



This is a picture of her in 2005. It's so sad to think that I will never see her standing in her living room like this again. But it is good that I have this picture to keep in my heart.






This picture is of Katie & Lovey, I believe all dolled up for a Halloween event.They just looked fabulous together, and just look at that glorious smile of hers!


If anyone else had pictures of her, and would like to share them with us - PLEASE do! I can only imagine that there are a bunch of us out there that have a huge void in their hearts with her passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment